Sunday, August 10, 2008

not feeling so well

I guess I fell prey to David's Romania bug along with little Harry.

For about 24 hours I have felt like death warmed over.

I keep trying to get up and then finding myself back in bed sleeping.

The fever and the headache is unrelenting.

I keep hoping to overcome....

Bubba has been very attentive......checking on me and offering food.

If I could come back to this computer in a few hours and see lots of get well wishes maybe that would do the trick.......

until then.....sick cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy,

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Use this time to relax, sleep, and pamper yourself. You are great at taking care of everyone else, now take car of YOU! I hope this bug passes quickly. I have no doubt that Bubba will take good care of you.

Both of you remain in my prayers.

Love,
Margaret

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better real soon, but.....don't let Bubba off the
hook too quickly....take some
much needed rest and relaxation
time.
Will say a get well prayer for you.
Love ya, Sister Estelle