Saturday, February 27, 2010

butter tubs

I am cleaning out the cabinets in my parent's kitchen while daddy is away from home.
I know for sure that my mom saved the first empty butter tub she ever bought and every subsequent one after that.

I have carted out trash bag after trash bag filled with butter tubs and lids.
I've been wanting to do this for years and now I can.

I do believe that I am at my best when I am bringing order to a situation.....
which leads me to my file box which I am tackling TONIGHT!!
(I hope)

I have also just recently discovered that I like to eat raw peanuts. Bubba's brother gave him a bushel of them for Christmas. They taste really good and are nutritious and filling. Yesterday afternoon I was starving and grabbed a handful. The problem with raw peanuts is that they stay in your mouth for a long while after you eat them....tiny little pieces.

Soon after the snack, I stopped by an office to take care of some business and while I was talking to the man the little pieces of peanuts keep shooting out. I had to cover my mouth and garble my speech. I am sure he thought I was nuts....no pun intended.

Moral of story...Don't eat nuts and try to talk intelligently to someone.

Don't tell anyone, but that "Three" that I wrote about last week is going to Eli on his third birthday. I hope he gives it back to me when he turns four.

So far so good.....no blog hacker in 24 hours.

Life is so much fun....most of the time,
cathy

No comments: