Tuesday, February 23, 2010

what you don't know....

can't hurt you.

There was another one.
Today I was merrily driving my van around doing errands here and there.
I had a lot to do, places to stop, bags to take in and out of the back of my van.

Stopping at the storage house, I unloaded some boxes onto a dolly to take inside.
As I was removing them another lizard darted toward the front of the van.
This time things didn't go so well.

I thought, "I can't call Bubba again, maybe I will drive to Erika's house......
No, that won't work because I will have to get into the van."

I called Bubba........ he wasn't nearby like he was yesterday and he wasn't happy.

He took everything out of the van including the seats, the baby car seats, the bags, my cart and all of my junk and he couldn't find the lizard anywhere. This scene caused some other complications at the storage house which I will not go into.

I couldn't drive because of the hidden lizard and the possibility of him darting at me and causing a crash, so I took Bubba's van and he drove mine. Needless to say, my goose was cooked.

Bubba drove the van back to his office, completely emptied it of everything, and took it to be serviced. He told Kevin the story and departed.

Just a little while ago Kevin called. They left the van parked outside until it heated up and when they took it back to work on it, there was the lizard standing proudly in the middle of the back-back.

He said they had some fun with it and then let it go.

Bless you Kevin at Savannah Tire and Rubber. You are my hero.

No comments: