Friday, February 26, 2010

maybe this picture of Lucy....

will make summer come faster.

Good news came via text from Atlanta this midday.
Blake does not have cancer.
He has a linear fracture (rare). Most fractures are horizontal.
He will wear a cast for six weeks and return to Atlanta for further treatment.
I am so thankful for this good news.
I know you all will be celebrating around that green cast this weekend. :)

My computer had gotten a Trojan virus.
I could no longer download pictures or get to itunes (a great loss in my life).
The nasty bug was even kicking me out of facebook.
I am thankful for Chris, my computer guy, who got me up and running again.
He said that the viruses are epidemic and the security systems are hardly able to keep up.

Thanks for your help on what to do about my blog.
I did that and now we will see if the hacker goes away.
If not, I may have to shut it down and start over. (I hope not....I would lose some readers.)

Looking at the almost full moon in the beautiful winter sky.
God shows Himself amazing in His creation.

To good news (Blake), creme brulee', and my soft, warm, comfortable bed....
cathy

No comments: