Wednesday, February 3, 2010

crown of thorns


These succulents were given to us by our friends Sandra and Robert.
They have grown exponentially since their arrival in our care.

When we moved from Atlanta they stayed behind for a year under the care of Robbie and Mary Ann. When they finally came back home to Savannah, they had a stint in the backyard of Estelle and Irvin. They are now ensconced in Bubba's office. They are pictured above after being outside to be watered by the latest deluge of rain on Tuesday.

I say all that to say this.......Robert and Sandra, Bubba wanted you to see how they have grown.
I personally think they have nine lives to have survived all of their meanderings.

They mean the world to Bubba. He protects them as if they were a member of the family.

I thank the Lord for our pastor and his counsel to me today.
I am thankful for the people in my life who hold me accountable to do what is right.
I am thankful for the Holy Spirit who gives me the wisdom and courage to live another day.

cathy

No comments: