Friday, February 19, 2010

exploding food.

Again, this will not be the blog I've been thinking about....hopefully I will get to that tomorrow.

Bubba and I spent the last few hours cleaning out two pantry closets at my dad's house that were filled with some very old (exploding) cans of food. Some of it dated back to way before my mom died. He asked if I would do that for him. Not the best job ever, but we had fun and hauled away a ton.

I wanted to give an update on Blake.....

Kellie met with his pediatrician and orthopedist today and it seems as if they are not completely convinced that Blake's pain is caused by a stress factor. They will take him to Atlanta on Tuesday to meet with a doctor with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. That doc will do a MRI and bloodwork of his own and then a biopsy on Friday which is the only way to get a definitive diagnosis.

Please continue to pray for them as they go through this time of not knowing. They are cautiously optimistic as they wait...wait...wait.

Today was gorgeous with a hint of spring....
cc

No comments: