Thursday, February 18, 2010

some good news

I know that God was bombarded last night and today with prayers for Blake.

After a sleepness night the family met at the hospital midday to face the inevitable process that they had been told lay ahead of them.

Instead......after another very careful reading of the latest MRI, the radiologist said,
"This child does not have cancer."

This is what he found.....Blake has a stress fracture at the base of his tibia that had caused the bone marrow to swell. This diagnosis will be followed-up next week to end all doubt.

Praise God for this miracle!!!! We are overwhelmed with the goodness of the Lord.

I will write again later this evening.....or maybe not.

It is 8:10 and I am wiped out. This overwhelming tiredness doesn't happen to me often, but when it does I have to go nite~nite. I have thought of my blog and everything, but I just can't write it......
cc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AGAIN, A CASE OF PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLO!!!!!!!
Estelle