Tuesday, February 9, 2010

staying busy with the ones i love

She's spending the day with me tomorrow. I'm picking her up at 9:30.
We haven't done this in a while because of my eye and my dad.

We are going to decorate the small condo for Valentine's Day.
The "romantic getaway" couple is coming this weekend and I want it to look special.
I have candles, and little sweetheart roses, and snacks, and movies.
So excited about this!!!

I'm a little worried because another gale is expected to blow in tonight and continue through the day tomorrow. The snow has disappeared from the radar for Friday night. :(

We also have some business to take care of at the assisted living place where Dad is going on Thursday. We get to see his newly painted and carpeted room and take care of some tiny little details. His new mattress will be delivered on Thursday.

Bubba took Estelle to have cataract surgery on one eye today. She seems to have come through with good results. He will take her to her doctor in the morning to check her progress. My visit with Aunt Dottie today went well. She is not wanting to talk much anymore and that makes me sad, but she is always glad to see me.

Are you reading God's word?

"So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me empty,
Without accomplishing what I desire,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

God's word will prevail and do it's work until Jesus comes back.

Amen and Amen

1 comment:

Allison said...

Lucy is beautiful!!!