Tuesday, February 2, 2010

sweet snow pink-cheeks

My mom bought this lion hat for Jake when he was a baby.
That's Eli wearing it in the picture above. These pictures make me happy!!!

I think, no....I know, that I have the best friends in the whole world.
Today I got not one but two notes in the mail to read and enjoy.
You know who you are and you are the greatest.
Blessings abound in my life and you two are definitely blessings.

Well, PUNXSUTAWNEY PHIL, the groundhog, saw his shadow this morning.
That means there will be six more weeks of winter.

I've never understood this groundhog thing because according to the calendar there will be six more weeks of winter whether he sees his shadow or not.

An observation about Punxsutawney.....He is very fat and he has long whiskers and twinkly eyes.

Whatever he thinks, I vote for an early spring.
That's the nice thing about living in Savannah....
We have spring days even while it's still winter.
cathy

2 comments:

Allison said...

I've never understood the Groundhog thing, either! Glad I'm not the only one :)
love, Allison

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.