Monday, February 22, 2010

if i know you.....

and if you are a believer, this is what I will be praying for you & myself....

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory may give us......

a spirit of wisdom
a spirit of revelation
in the knowledge of Him.

I will be praying that the eyes of our hearts may be enlightened
so that we may know

what is the hope of His calling
what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints
what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe............

These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might
which he brought about in Christ
when He raised Him from the dead
and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places." Ephesians 1:17~20

Taken from Bob's sermon yesterday and adopted by me to pray for those I love who join with me in the body of Christ to be edified while struggling through the trials of living on this earth.

cathy

No comments: