Wednesday, June 18, 2008

# 10,000

Only seven hundred more hits before my 10,oooth reader. I am so excited.

The only way that I will know who you are is if you comment and let me know. All the site meter does is count the hits.

I will be looking forward to that day. I average about 45 hits a day so it should take about two to three weeks.

I am now on Facebook as well. It is probably a young people's thing, but it is fun and I already have several friends. It is a big deal to see how many friends you can get. Sorry about that blunder last night where I sent my site out to everyone. I did get some new friends by doing that though.

I love being at the computer and it is a big time-waster for me. If I ever start selling on e-bay it will be a full time job.

I went to see my third grade student today who is now my radiologist. Such a strange sensation to have a little girl I taught give me my mamogram report. She is still so sweet. They say she has the sharpest eye anywhere to detect a problem. I was fine which is always a good piece of news.

Lisa, I bought the deer repellent you suggested today. In just a little while I will go out and give what few flowers I have left a good dose. The lady at the store said that it really works well.

David and Erika just finished signing the papers on their house sale. We are so excited for them as God seems to be moving this process right along. It will still be into August before they get here as David has yet to go on the mission trip to Romania. Please keep them in your prayers.

Bubba and I were just talking about how good God is to us and how we take so much for granted.
We need to be in a constant mode of thanksgiving for His daily graces.

I have started to read and study the book of Revelation. It comes with a promise:

Revelation 1:3 "Blessed is the one one reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near."

3 comments:

LindseyinWA said...

10,000! That's awesome! I dropped by because you are blogging about your mammogram.

I wanted to let you know about a new site that is helping to fund mammograms for women who would not otherwise be able to afford them.

Here is the link:
www.servenation.com/cards/3139

Would you consider posting a link on your blog to spread the word to your next 10,000 readers?! If so, let me know and I can send you a button for the link.

Thanks, Lindsey
ljacobs@psfc.com

Cathy Cleland said...

Hi Lindsey....You have the same name as a very special neice of mine. Yes, I would be glad to put a button on my blog for this cause....Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to install it.

Cathy

Cathy Cleland said...

Lindsey, I couldn't connect to your blog so I hope you come back here to my site to check for my answer.