Thursday, June 12, 2008

a few pictures from out trip










It is always good to come home after a trip. God again blessed us with traveling mercy and for that we give Him praise.
Lindsey and Bryan thank you so much for keeping my flowers alive.

Frankie, that rain you mentioned when you called this morning isn't here....what happened to it?

Poor Bubba had to drive the whole way. Sleepiness overtook me after lunch and I couldn't help myself.

Our trips were wonderful. We really miss the little guys in the pictures above. I have more to share tomorrow as my blog will be short tonight.

It always takes me a little while to get re-oriented after a trip. I have always found that the best thing to do is just go to bed and start anew in the morning.

But, there are some potatoes stinking in the pantry. I'll have to deal with that first.

Night - Night
Cathy


No comments: