Monday, June 30, 2008

"when you're in love"


Bubba and I as well as all of David and Erika's precious things arrived home safe and intact this afternoon at four.

We have unloaded the van and retireved the cat for her appointment in the morning. It is almost 7:30 and I will be in bed by eight. There have been only a few times in my life when I have been this tired.

The air conditioner in the "man cave" is broken again.....this will be the third time. Every time we come home from a trip the upstairs room is 99 degrees and climbing. The repair man will be here in the morning.

Bubba will sit in my chair down here tonight. He has to relax before he can sleep.......me, I just go on to bed and to sleep.

Again, we thank God for His watchcare over us.

We didn't have any more "knock down drag outs." Too tired I think.......it takes energy and concentration to have those.

I will close with this quote from Andy Rooney that I read recently:

"I've learned that.....................when you're in love it shows."

from...c

No comments: