Monday, June 16, 2008

crab legs

For Mother's Day Bubba promised to take me for "all you can eat" crab legs.

Today is the appointed day. We plan to be there at 5:30 when the restaurant opens to start eating.

We have eaten sparingly today to be ready for this sumptuous treat.

The Oyster Bar, as the restaurant is called, has these yummy little balls of hush puppies, sweet, with honey butter to dip in. I love them but will have to resist as their sole purpose is to fill you up and that means you will eat less crab legs. Also I eat only a few pieces of lettuce out of the salad for the same reason.

Now I know you must be saying, "What lengths she goes to for this event." Well, it is a big event in my life as it doesn't happen very often. So.....I must prepare.

Tonight I will write to let you know how the crab leg event went down.

Until then.....my mouth is watering

I don't believe in signs from the sky, but I am an Aquarius.....a water baby.

Hence my desire to be by the ocean and eat from its waters.....c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ineed to find out where this place is....I will be in line next week
for the Monday feast.

Cathy Cleland said...

The Oyster Bar is on the Wilmington Island road across from the Kroger. It is tucked away in a corner of a strip mall at that location. The crab legs are not cheap. Call ahead for a price quote. The crab leg special is on for Sunday and Monday night.