Monday, June 16, 2008

the aftermath

In this picture you can see the almost untouched hush puppies. I did eat two of them..... just couldn't resist.
These crab legs were some of the best I've ever eaten. They came out of their shells sooooo easily.

The only regret I have is that I couldn't eat more.
This picture is of Bubba. He didn't know I had brought my camera and it took him a bit by surprise.

After eating four servings of legs he had to quit because he got a cramp in his hand.

In other news of the day, Amanda fell halfway down her steep, wood stairway this afternoon. She doesn't think anything is broken. She hit on her bottom pretty hard and took some skin off of her arm. We are just glad she wasn't carrying a baby when she fell.

Jake woke up with a virus and has been throwing up all day. Only little Eli has escaped unharmed.

Well, after two blogs I think I will call it a night.

I must go get some exercise......cathy

No comments: