Thursday, August 20, 2009

sometimes you have to make fun of yourself

Okay, I couldn't resist~big hair and all.......the wind is definitely having its way with us.
I decided to write early this evening as we are going on a late evening stroll on the beach.

Bubba cooked a delicious steak and baked potato for our dinner tonight....I feel very pampered.

Yesterday I shared my testimony with you....it got long and I didn't get to include the verses that I had looked up to go with.

Since I was "given a heart to know Him," I have set about on a wonderful journey to learn about Him from His word. Here are some verses to remind us to hold God in the highest regard....

As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves in all your behavior because it is written, "YOU SHALL BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY." I Peter 1: 14-16

O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Thy name in all of the earth. Psalm 8:1

I will give thanks to the Lord according to His righteousness, and sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. Psalm 7:17

I will be glad and exult in Thee; I will sing praise to Thy name, O Most High. Psalm 9:2

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory. Isaiah 6:3

Let all who seek Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee; Let those who love Thy salvation say continually, "The Lord be magnified." Psalm 40:6

God is to be held in the highest regard because He is God Almighty worthy to be given praise and honor and glory!!!! Bless His holy name!

No comments: