Saturday, August 1, 2009

i'm back

I didn't mean to not post last week....it just happened....thanks for keeping on checking and not giving up on me.

That picture is my hubby and I riding bikes on Hilton Head Island....one of my most favorite activities.

It is always good to come home...back to my own bed and that glorious ocean out there. Tonight I will go down and feed nuts to the seagulls. Did you know that peanuts are one of the main ingredients in dynamite? Interesting tidbit, huh?

Amanda is coming with Jake and Eli tomorrow afternoon for a time of rest and relaxation after losing the baby. Jake is very sick with an ear and sinus infection and I hope they will still be able to come tomorrow. She seems to be doing well and getting stronger each day.

This verse....need I say more?

"Cease striving and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Here comes another one of those sultry, summer afternoon thunderstorms that I love......may not be able to feed those birds after all.

cathy

No comments: