Monday, August 17, 2009

white ruffled towels

They are from Target.........pretty, don't you think?
You know how much I love ruffles and bows....femininity is a virtue I am sure!
Today I went to see a former third grade student of mine......my radiologist.
It was mamogram time again......I got a good report of which I am very thankful.
On the cover of my file there in her office it is written.......
Mrs. Cathy Cleland is Karen's former third grade teacher....what an honor.
I have been wanting to back-up this blog for a while now. It is a journal of the last two plus years of my life and I don't want to lose it.
I found a place today that will make it into a book for me. I got so excited and had them give me an estimate......$179.00 and that is for a soft cover. Probably more money than I have to put into a book of my life. Anybody have any suggestions?
We are watching the ocean very carefully....hurricanes are forming very quickly out there.
You never know what those guys and girls will do. Exciting though. I love living on the coast.
Lifting up the name of God and His Son Jesus Christ...
Standing in the need of His grace always.
cathy

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I got mine backed up from sharedbook.com for $59.00. It's a hardback and I was very impressed!
Kellie

cathy said...

Thanks Kellie...