Thursday, March 11, 2010

change

I'm having a little trouble leaving the beach.
I was going to let this be my last morning here, but now I think I will stay another night.

Bubba went ahead and moved two nights ago leaving me here which is nice.
Sometimes I just need to be alone and this is one of those times.

more from 104

"You make springs gush forth in the valleys;
they flow between the hills;

they give drink to every beast of the field;
the wild donkeys quench their thirst.

Beside them the birds of the heavens dwell;
they sing among the branches.

From Your lofty abode you water the mountains;
the earth is satisfied with the fruit of Your work."

Think about the hills and the valleys of this earth and a lovely stream flowing through the midst of them. In the trees of the valley, birds are singing among the branches.

Out of this idyllic setting God quenches the thirst of all of the wild animals.
He does this from heaven where he dwells.

The earth is SATISFIED with the fruit of God's work.
People who believe, we don't need anything apart from God and His provision for us.

Bless His holy name.

No comments: