Friday, March 19, 2010

harbingers

When you see daffodils you know that spring is not far behind.
These lovelies had sprung up on the side of the Hollinsworth's house and I had to snap them.
They make me happy.

By the way Estelle....
in all of the craziness of the last few weeks I forgot to thank you for the geranium.
It is bursting with new blooms and loving the morning sun on my terrace.
Thank you for being such a giving sister~ in~ law and thanks for the flower.

We are home with two little boys.
Nine hours in the car yesterday.
They watched seven videos back to back and ate out of little zip lock bags filled with various treats.
I spent much time turned around in my seat fetching and fixing.
A couple of times I was standing on my head looking for lost cups and sunglasses & things.
They were very good but we were all happy to get out of the car.......
they have been playing ever since.

When we all get up from our nap we are heading to the beach.
Too pretty to stay inside.
Spanky's chicken fingers here we come!!!!

The happiness of spring has overtaken me!!!
cathyc

No comments: