Saturday, March 20, 2010

watching....


the long awaited and much anticipated Handy Manny's Great Race.

They could hardly wait for this 20 minutes of intense action.
Several times every day they would ask...
Can we watch the new Handy Manny episode now?

You can tell by the faces above that it didn't disappoint.
~
Eli fell ill yesterday on the first day of his visit.
We had packed the car with good food and were heading to the beach for an afternoon of fun.
Not far down the road he lost his lunch and our van will never be the same.
We cleaned him up the best we could and turned around to return home.
He was a sweet little sick boy and we loved taking care of him.
He is better today, but refused granddaddy's spaghetti which says a lot about how sick he was.
I've gotten so many hugs that I would have never received if he had not gotten sick.
~
church in the morning.....
long naps tomorrow afternoon (I hope) because I have to be infused.
~
I know that I have the sweetest and most loving grandchildren in all the world.
Thank you God so much for this blessing.
cc

No comments: