Saturday, March 6, 2010

on saturday......

I like to let my hair dry naturally.
It becomes a mass of curls if you can believe that about me.

I like to load my face up with lots of moisturiser and go au natural.
I consider this ritual to be a day of rest for my skin and hair.

I like to strip my bed and wash my sheets so that they will be crisp and sweet when I climb in tonight at nine......exhausted after this busy day.

I spent the morning cleaning my own beautiful condo home.
It's a little messy because I am packing but....
when I walked in the door just now I smelled clean and I love it!

I spent the rest of today working at dad's house.
Every cupboard in the kitchen has been emptied and
everything that was in those cupboards has been sent through the dishwasher.
I have worked my fingers to the bone and I am loving every minute of it.

Just now, Bubba took me to have crab legs for dinner....my favorite.
They have these luscious little hush puppies that taste like donuts.
They come with a little pot of honey butter.
I have to severely limit myself on these because they fill me up and I can't eat my dinner.

David is preaching both services at our church tomorrow.
I always sit there in the pew in disbelief that I have a son who can preach like that.

on saturday.....
I am loved, I love life, and I love the One who makes it all possible.

cathy

No comments: