Sunday, March 7, 2010

three today


Happy Birthday today to our precious grandson Eli.
I spoke with him yesterday and he was getting ready for his party.
Lightening McQueen was to be on his cake and there were balloons and party hats.
He and Jake both were quite excited.
~
I like your laid back style which is evident in the picture above.
The video of you singing "Jesus Loves Me" on facebook made me stop and take stock.....
This boy can really sing.
I think he got that from his beautiful mom.
~
Eli....your strength amazes me. You are a fighter to be sure.
I love to hear your voice reciting God's word too.
It is pure loveliness to my ears.
Your Grammy is richly blessed.
~
I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks when you come to stay.
Many more Happy Birthdays sweet boy.
You are loved.


1 comment:

amanda h said...

Very sweet! He sure does love his Grammy and is looking forward to seeing her soon!!