Thursday, March 11, 2010

rain at the new house

It's raining.....it's pouring...
the old man is snoring.
Not really.
He is downstairs laid out on the sofa....exhausted from bringing heavy items up two flights of stairs.

I can really hear the rain falling in this new place. I love it!
I'm thinking about the guitar rythmn of the rain in "Kathy's song" again.....

Alone? I love to be alone.
"You can have one more night at the condo and only one,".....
that's what Bubba said to me just now.
I guess he misses me a little bit.

A clingy, jealous woman I am not.
He wouldn't tolerate that one minute out of me.
Those kind ruin relationships that used to be good and fun.

Going to get a steak and talk to each other about how things are going in our life and if I'm really officially moving in tomorrow night.

No comments: