Tuesday, March 2, 2010

stairway to heaven


This is the outside of our new abode.
The gray brick in the middle is ours.
It has lots of steps.....all the better to stay in good shape!
Not so good for getting the elderly in but we will find a way.
I am going to plant lots of geraniums in that spot in front of the stairs....
simply because I haven't been able to plant anything for a long time.
~
Our moving progress has been slowed by Bubba falling ill.
He is so much better today and I haven't caught it yet.
I spent the morning scourging this place...."all germs be gone!"
~
Some have asked me, "Why would you want to leave the beach?
It is simple....I miss all of my beautiful things.
I love my furniture and I want to use my pretty dishes and linens.
I want to have room to entertain.
I want to have a place for my family and friends to spend the night comfortably.
~
A couple of things....
1. I have yet to organize my file box which I mentioned I would do the other night.
2. The blog hacker is back or most likely he never left.....don't know what to do.
cathy


No comments: