Tuesday, March 30, 2010

when the water comes into the marsh

This picture was taken from my bedroom window on Sunday morning.
An extra high tide associated with the beautiful full moon was responsible.
Most of the time we just see the marsh so this was a treat.
The townhouse sits up extra high because there is a real threat of flooding.
Hope that never happens.

I love this new home.
My favorite room by far is the bedroom.
It is painted dark gray and everything else is in various shades of creme and white.
When things settle down I am going to paint the furniture white as well.
It is a true haven from the weary world.

The laser went well (so said the doc) but I hated every minute of it.
Very stressful.
Hellishly bright lights pulsating into my left eye.
I cannot see how in the world that helps the situation.
Home~bed~sleep after the procedure.
Thanks for your prayers.

I haven't heard anything about Bryan yet.

cc

No comments: