Tuesday, March 9, 2010

moving day

For about the last ten days I have been going non-stop preparing to move and cleaning at my father's house.

I came home early this afternoon and I am unable to function.
It seems I have officially run out of steam.

I laid down to read
drifted off to sleep
couldn't wake up
got cold
Covered up with my blanket
which made it even harder to get up.

The truck came to the office early this morning to take all of our "stuff to the new home.
I had to be there at 8:00 to greet the comcast man who showed up at 11:00.

Setting up
moving furniture
establishing a functioning kitchen and workable bathrooms.
cleaning the floors (a continuing challenge)
making up the beds.

Bubba is spending the night out there, I am here at the condo where much still needs doing.

I rarely take pain meds, but I just allowed myself two Tylenol.
I think I need to get back in the bed and stay put.

Better tomorrow....I hope!
cathy

No comments: