Monday, June 25, 2007

the time issue

A friend e-mailed over the weekend to commend me on how bright and early I am up and out every morning posting my blog at the library. I wish it was so!

I never figured out how to set the right time on my blog while at home in Virginia and now that I use the library computers I can't do anything technical because it won't let me.

The time posted is about three hours earlier than it really is in my life. I do arise early, because I retire early, but getting out early is another matter.

I like to "piddle" and I am very good at it even in my tiny condo. (I'm not sure about the spelling of the word "piddle," but it means to be engaged in many different things at one time with not one particular thing getting your full attention.)

I just made up this definition and I think it is quite good......and many of you probably "piddle" too.

I always struggle with time when I leave my designated "zone" and venture into another. I never can figure it out and people beg me to quit trying. If I ever get to go to Italy, which is my dream, I will probably not be able to function.

I promise when I get back to my home computer to be diligent to set my blog on the right time.

From the Tybee library....Cathyoc

1 comment:

David said...

We're going to hold you accountable to change the time.