Monday, October 15, 2007

and she slept, and slept

I didn't know anyone could sleep that much. I slept all weekend. I'm still not completely over my need for sleep, but today I required a lesser amount.

Yes I know the verse...Proverbs 24:33-34

"A little sleep,
A little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to rest,
Then your poverty will come as a robber,
And your want like an armed man."

I did manage to get to church yesterday, but as good as Mark Deaver is, I had to strive with myself to stay awake.

I have my computer back. It came home from the repair shop while I was in Savannah. I thought about this fact all the way home on Saturday.

I have checked my sites too many times to count today. I must gain a little control over my need to check constantly, but it is so wonderful not to have to go to the library and fight the masses for a machine.

I have one problem.....somewhere in the process of the repair I lost my toolbar and it is not to be found. This is upsetting to me but not devastating. I still wonder why I can never have a fully functioning computer at my disposal. It's just not in the cards for me. I think I just love it too much.

Beautiful weather today.....wouldn't someone like to take a trip up to see us in the next couple of weeks? We may not be here that much longer.

No comments: