Wednesday, October 24, 2007

holding and kissig babies

The trip took twelve hours +. I didn't drive at all. When we arrived, Lucy had already gone to bed. It was a pleasnat trip......the leaves were beautiful even in the rain which lasted most of the day.

All is well and quiet here. What is most striking is that we drove into much cooler weather.....mostly in the 50's. It feels good.........I can get out my favorite sweaters.

David and Bubba are at work. Lucy and Erika are getting their showers and I have baby Harry all to myself. I wish you all could see this house.....It is absolutely "Erika" and I love it. They gave us their bedroom and even the sheets smelled good.

The double stroller has been ordered, but won't be here until tomorrow, so Erika will have to strap Harry on. We will head out to have a good time in a little while. This morning has been to rest and take it easy. My main request is to get some "Lou Malnates" pizza. It is the best in the world.

Until tomorrow.....I will be holding and kissing babies.....c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be up there spoiling those
babies, they will cry when you leave, Ha!
ecd