Sunday, October 28, 2007

not knowing where

We are now in the state of Kentucky.....back in our own time zone. We left Chicago at 11:00 am and arrived at the Hollingsworth home at 4:30 pm. It was a sun-drenched trip with no problems at all.

Jake went crazy at our arrival. He took one look at us and started pulling out everything in his storehouse to amuse us. He was showing off to the fullest extent. He got louder and louder and finally had to go to his room to calm down. When he came back out he was much quieter. It's nice to have someone show that much excitement at our arrival. That's why I like babies so much....they don't have to hold back.

Amanda and Mark cooked a wonderful steak dinner and Amanda had made her signature chocolate chip cheesecake. All was delicious.

I gave Eli a really special spa bath tonight. He laid out in his baby tub and I showered him off with the faucet. He was delighted and all smiles. He is starting to scoot all around on his belly and he loves Jake's toys. Amanda is now calling him "the hog." He is adorable.

So far every one we have visited has given us their master bedroom. We feel like some kind of royalty. What a sweet, nice trip it has been.

Another week has gone by with nothing happening on the job front for Bubba. We do know that the UPS option was ended with a very definite closed door last Monday. We are glad that we took this trip as our minds have been actively engaged with fun things.

I'll bet everyone will be glad to know how this "not knowing where we are going" saga will end. I say for sure that I can hardly wait for God to reveal His pathway.

Once again I give glory to God for the great things He has done. I cannot count all of my blessings, there are not enough numbers. He daily loads me up with benefits.

From the road....c

No comments: