Wednesday, October 10, 2007

craziness

This family that I live in goes from one ridiculous situation to the next at record speed. On Saturday night, according to Grace's blog, my very own husband Bubba revealed himself to be to my dismay, a night stalker. My poor nieces will be scarred for life because of his unconventional way of trying to wake them up an hour earlier than planned.

Even I did not know of this until I read Grace's blog on Sunday night. What a tumultuous situation he caused in that house. It is a wonder he was not shot down on the spot. My heart goes out to Teri, Keith, Grace, and Anna as they try to recover their sanity.

Read Grace's account on her blog if you have not already done so: www.grcenotes.blogspot.com

Jake, our eldest grandson, got a stomach virus on the last leg of their journey home on Monday. He vomited for a grand total of eight times in four hours to the dismay of all that were riding in that car. He is better now, but the rest of them await their fate.

Good news about Harry. His right eye is not in any way affected by the vascular disorder and his peditrician, who goes to their church, is getting them an appointment with a doctor who is foremost in the field of this disorder. Harry made the hurried trip well and was no worse for the wear.

They promise cooler weather is on it's way tonight. I welcome the relief. If large amounts of acorns are any indication, it will be a very cold winter, but what do I know about acorn production?

I think I will leave to go to DC on Saturday morning. I need to get away for a little while and we need to see whether we are moving. Lots to be packed if we are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These precious babies have made the
last six weeks bearable.
New strong lives flourish as older weaker lives fade away.

Anonymous said...

What sweet words of encouragement! These "precious little ones have definitely gotten me through these hard times." What a beautiful way to view the passing of Nana and Moma.