Saturday, October 20, 2007

a walk and a talk

Last night the winds blew ferociously around these building. I got up and went out on the deck several times because I could hear things blowing around and people screaming, but the wind finally gave way to a voracious downpour of rain and then it all departed. Bubba never woke up even when I crashed into the door on my way back inside. So it goes for my "protector."

The stormy night gave way to a beautiful, cool morning so Bubba and I went on a walk around town. We walked to the post office to mail some thank-you notes and then headed on a circuitios course leading back to the condo.

While on this course we made some momentous decisions:

We will pay another month of rent here in DC because there are still irons in the fire.

We will continue to wait for a definate word from the Lord on where we will go as He has promised to "make our way straight before us."

We will take a trip from DC to Chicago back to Savannah and then back to DC.

This trip will commence on Tuesday, October 23rd, very early in the morning.

While in Chicago we hope to make an overnight trip to Green Bay to see the Crosby's in their own environment. (this could be eye-opening.)

We will leave Chicago on Sunday afternoon, the 28th, to make our way to Louisville for a couple of nights.

We will leave Louisville on Tuesday morning, the 30th, to proceed to Atlanta to stay with Robbie and MaryAnn overnight (if they will have us.)

Wednesday morning will will proceed on to Savannah.

I don't know when we will make the return trip to DC as Thanksgiving would be only a little over two weeks away. That will need to be debated some more.

So there you have it......all of this came about because of a simple walk.

Adage: I know I will not start feeling really good again until I start back with my exercise. I feel really sore right now, but I must proceed on through the pain...

I may write more later....Nothing excites me like a trip!!! CAOC

1 comment:

amanda h said...

Yeah! The Louisville bunch will be anxiously awaiting your arrival!