Monday, January 26, 2009

25 random things

There is a thing going around on Facebook where you quickly jot down 25 random things about yourself. This is what I wrote in the last fifteen minutes...........

1. I would love to live in Italy in the Tuscan Hills in a real Italian villa. I want to walk to the market to buy bread and I want to learn to speak Italian.

2. My late solid white cat had one green eye and one blue eye. I miss her a lot.

3. I go to bed at 9:00 most every night. (to read)

4. I dance and sing around the house when I am alone.

5. I would rather read than watch tv any day.

6. My fear of lizards make my blood turn to ice.

7. I am intensely interested in the weather and weather related fiction.

8. Being in a large group of people I don't know well scares me to death.

9. I would love to travel leisurely around the USA in a motor home....I want to see it all!!

10. I will write a book one day.

11. I want to learn photography and be really good.

12. My favorite style of living is Cottage....I like a mixture of new furniture and antiques....aqua, brown, pale yellow and neutral are my favorite colors....I want lighted candles in every room and lots of pictures of my family. I like open windows and the smell of fresh and clean. All rooms must be comfortable and I want my grand babies doing their things all over my home. I want to be surrounded by the people and things that make me happy.

13. I get really, really excited if a hurricane is coming.

14. I go nuts over cute shoes.

15. Chocolate and ice-cream are my downfall.

16. I always buy fresh flowers.............I love Gerber daisies.

17. I adore driving my Honda van.....will never want any other kind of vehicle.

18. It thrills my soul to make people happy.

19. I love, love,love to dress up.

20. I have gotten too many speeding tickets.

21. I never get tired of looking at the ocean.

22. I wish I took better care of my fingernails.

23. Shopping for treasures at bargain prices is so much fun.

24. My family is my greatest joy.

25. I love the Lord my God with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind. There is nothing more important in my life than Him and I use His word for all of my guidance and wisdom. It has all of the answers to all of life's questions. To God I give all the Glory for the blessings listed above.

Thanks for reading, Cathy

No comments: