Thursday, January 29, 2009

a big one is coming....

As I mentioned in my 25 random things from a few days ago, I love all things weather related. I follow accuweather.com daily because they have lots of good pictures and maps and such and really up to the minute forecasts.

The USA Today has a quite exciting weather page that is the first thing I look at when I have access to that paper.....the actual news reporting is too liberal for me, but I do love their weather page.

All this week they have been talking about a big storm that is going to brew up on Sunday and head up the east coast. Here is the headline:

"A large, dangerous storm will take shape in the eastern third of the nation next week spreading a swath of snow, rain, dangerous thunderstorms, floods, and high winds northward from the Gulf of Mexico."

So now we know. Nobody can really pinpoint what this storm will do because the storm does not exist yet...........but at least we know it is coming and can get super excited.

I was back at the doctor today. This time they put me in a room with no window and I only had to wait one and one half hours instead of three.

It seems that I cannot get completely well and was given another round of medicine to take. I was awake from 1:20 until 4:oo am having one of my coughing fits. Bubba didn't even wake up and for that I am glad.

Hopefully we will get to go to Jacksonville as planned on Monday. We need to return the little doll bed that Santa brought to Lucy for Christmas......It seems as if it was not meant for a real baby the size of our Harry to sleep in.

It is also time for another PF Chang experience. The cravings start about six weeks after the previous trip to that wonderful restaurant.

Until later....cathy

2 comments:

Allison said...

You should try & contact my parents while y'all are in j'ville! i am sure they would love to see you guys :)

Cathy Cleland said...

This will be a short trip, but soon Henry and I would love to visit with your mom and dad.