Wednesday, January 7, 2009

our sweet aunt dottie

She is the elder stateswoman of our family......she came to our house for Christmas dinner and we were glad that she did.

In this picture she is enjoying a joke about the lovely apron I am wearing and you can see from
her smile that she was having a good time.
I have been told by her as well as several others that she enjoys my blog. Estelle runs them off, pictures and all, and takes them to her most every day.
Estelle's computer was on the blink for several weeks and she started telling me how much she missed her "daily readings" as she calls them.
So here's to you, Aunt Dottie.......Estelle got a new computer for Christmas and hopefully the presses are rolling again.
Aunt Dottie is one example of why I write. She loves to read my writings. She looks forward to them, they brighten her lonely day. She stays informed of where our crazy lives take us.
Aunt Dottie is much loved.
Cathy

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Every family needs an "Aunt Dottie".