Thursday, January 8, 2009

my aunt jackie

She brought me yellow roses on Christmas Eve.
You can see them in the picture on the last blog of 2008.
What a sweet thing to do......I love her very much.

In many ways she and I are alot alike.
We like to have fun and we like to laugh and giggle.
We like to travel and we like to eat.
She has lots of friends and plays a mean hand of cards.

I was in her wedding when I was two years old....looking very scared, but I got my job done.

She has three great kids with whom I grew up ....Trish, Mike, and Steve.
Four wonderful grandchildren.....Emily, Rusty, Ian, and Caty
And the loves of her life great grandchildren.....Nathan and Jocelyn.

Her cat "Miss Priss" is reclusive, but is her perfect pet.

I am glad she is in my life.

Yellow roses represent happiness and joy. They are the ideal way to brighten the day of someone who may be down.

That's what my Aunt Jackie is all about.......brightening people's days.

I love you, cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to see Jaclie come to parties as I know she is a lot of
fun and will keep you laughing.ECD