Tuesday, January 19, 2010

beautiful eyes

2 times today......we have driven into Savannah to see the eye doctor.
I was better this morning than I was at 5:00 this afternoon.
He looked into my eye and saw more bacteria.

All of the anibiotic shots in the eye, the anitbiotic eyedrops, and the procedure that he did yesterday have failed to kill the bug that rode into my eye on the tip of the first needle.

People always tell me that I have beautiful eyes.....
not anymore.

I can hardly open my left eye. It is blood red all over. It is so tired and it hurts.
If Bubba stands right in front of me and asks me how many fingers he has up I cannot tell.

I have to be back at the doctor's office at 7:00 in the morning.
I do not know what that may bring.
What I do know is that God is good all of the time and He will see me through this as He always does. His mercies are great and are new every morning.

I am thanking you all for your contiued prayers.

Cathy

1 comment:

Allison said...

I will be praying, Cathy!!!