Tuesday, January 19, 2010

patch-work

Yesterday I found myself unexpectedly in the day surgery unit at Memorial Hospital.
When my doctor found out that the sight in my left eye was gone,
he immediately arranged for me to have this procedure done.

I was heavily sedated, but awake while this frenzy of activity took place in my eye.
When they were done they put a patch over it which will stay in place until I see the doctor again in a little while.

He is hopeful that my sight will return, but cannot guarantee that it will.

I am hopeful and calm as I know the turning point with this is God's will for my life.
Will you pray with me for a good result?

Thanks,
Cathy

ps Our trip scheduled for next week looks very doubtful. ):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers, Cathy, as well as your doctors that God my guide them.
Donna