Thursday, January 21, 2010

blog snaffu

The infection in my eye was enough improved that I didn't have to endure another surgery.
I am so thankful.
My sight is still diminished behind a gray cloud, but we are cautiously optimistic.
I will be back at the hospital at 8:40 in the morning for yet another agonizing eye exam.
Your prayers are still coveted.

Some of you received an invitation to read my blog earlier this week.
Just disregard that information.
I was going to go private so that only those of you who got that invitation could read.
There was a public outcry, so I put it back to the way it originally was. (for now)

My father is improving. He is in the rehab wing working hard to get back on his feet.
He needs your prayers too.

I am thankful, oh so thankful, for God and all of you.
cathy

No comments: