Thursday, January 7, 2010

this is post #800

Erika worked on our family picture and I present it again as I mark my 800th post.
It's hard to get the "four" four and unders to strike the perfect pose for a picture.
I kind of like the spontaneity of it all.
I know with all my heart that this group will never sit for a formal portrait.
Thanks for taking this photo Rita.

Listen to slice by "five for fighting." It's a great song and I ask a question in it. Love the voice of the lead singer.

Love your watch Amanda....
nice jeans, David
Mark, I love the color of your new blue sweater
Erika, you fit nicely under David's arm
Bubba, you look like the perfect patriarch
Lucy, you'll always be grammy's favorite granddaughter
Eli, I have a special love for you and your panda bear
Harry, I'm your MAMMY forever
and Jake my firstborn grandson, you took my heart right from the start.

I Love My Family!!!

Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of writting Cathy, Congratulations and many thanks for all the pictures and writtings

ECD

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!