Saturday, January 23, 2010

happy birthday david

You are someone I genuinely enjoy being around.
You always have something interesting to say.
You have my exact sense of humor thus bringing tons of laughter into my life.
I appreciate the man you have become and I love you very much.
I hope you and Erika enjoyed your night out together without the babes.
Hopefully I will feel well enough so that we can celebrate together on Monday or Tuesday.
PF Changs here we come!

My eye is better, but I am feeling sick all over.
I cannot even explain the effect this has had on me.
I know for certain that I will never take my eyesight for granted again.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." II Corinthians 5:7

cc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. He looks so thin!

cathy said...

You should see him now!
That picture was taken about a month ago.