Friday, January 15, 2010

wait in silence

I had a lot of time to sit and read today.
Luckily I had tucked a little book into my purse.
I rarely go anywhere without some sort of reading material anymore.

Today my mind needed to be filled with good and amazing thoughts.
The little gem I chose as I walked out of the door was,
Words that Hurt, Words that Heal, by Carole Mayhall.

I was reading along and I came to this:

"For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is in Him." Psalm 62:5
What a profound verse!

Listen to what it says...."Wait in silence." God is working. "my hope is in Him."
I put all of my expectations in God alone.

My eye is doing good
My soul is at peace
He hears my prayers and answers them

Praise to God from whom all blessings flow.
Come quickly, Lord Jesus

Cathy

No comments: