Monday, January 14, 2008

200th post

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought that I would write 200 of these blog posts, and every one has a different title. Where do they come from? When will this streak end?

I love to write and it has come naturally to me so far. I can't plan my blogs ahead of time or write them out before I sit down to type.

I know as long as I have the Bible I will never run out of topics. It is a never ending wealth of material, and as long as I have children and grandchildren things will always be funny and interesting.

It may even turn into a picture blog as I ride my bike around Tybee taking pictures. I want to take my bike to downtown Savannah as well, riding and photgraphing the beautiful sites. I'm not so good, but I am going to take a digitial photography class and get better.

I talked to Amanda briefly. They had just gotten home. She said the trip was hard as Eli never napped. She was going to get the little one down and head for the doctor. She's a poor, sick, tired moma.

We worked at Nana's again today. By the time the garbage men arrived we had filled 17 huge bags and they hauled them off. There is still much to be done, but we are making good progress.

A comment seeker I am not, but I get real excited when I get one. Maybe on this day of my 200th post you will take a minute and post a comment.

It would so thrill my soul!!

from cathy in January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 200th
post. I have enjoyed them all. I noticed last evening that you had
received 2738 visits on your blog.
Keep up the good work.
I look forward to them every day.
ECD

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 200th blog post! I stumbled upon your blog months ago and I really enjoy reading it. My New Year prayer and desire is to deepen my relationship with God. I grew up Catholic and now find myself searching for a more personal relationship with our Savior. I am a 48 year old suburban mom living in Virginia. I have two sons in college and one who is a senior in high school. My hubby and I are soon approaching the "empty nest". I have been asked to join a womens bible study but feel so inadequate and unprepared.

My husband is also retired military!

All the very best to you and your family in 2008! I love your inspirational posts and your love of Christ makes me yearn to know Him more.

Thank you!