Wednesday, January 23, 2008

a lone dolphin

Here is another one of the pictures that I took yesterday. This one is looking in the opposite direction. If you look under the bridge off in the distance you can see the Cockspur lighthouse. I think the shrimp boats are beautiful and I like that they go out and catch good food which we can buy at this dock and have fresh for dinner.

I am staying home and getting a lot done. With the ocean as a backdrop my tasks don't seem so difficult. I keep going to the window to look out and see what's going on. A little while ago I saw a lone dolphin swimming very close to the shore. I marvel........

I'm working on my neck. I stood under a hot shower for a long time just now and it felt wonderful. I am doing some stretching exercises with my head and I find that the pain goes down my spine. My heating pad feels great too......I will hit that in a little while. No more of that nasty tonic for me!

Jan Karon's new book, "Home to Holly Springs" is wonderful. I do tell.....I love to read. Every since I read "Gone With the Wind" as a very young girl I was hooked. When you love to read you are never alone. What a blessing!

You are "always on my mind." c

No comments: