Monday, January 7, 2008

a red rose

When I would return home to Washington after being pummeled in Savannah, Bubba would always have a little bouquet of roses waiting for me.........nothing large and showy, just a few beautiful blooms. This picture is one of them.

I am experimenting with getting pictures on my blog. I find my pictures in the most unusual places........I need to consolidate and get them organized. But for now they are very random.

When this rose unexpectedly met my eyes this morning, I could only stare at it. No one that God has created could duplicate His handiwork. Look at the intricacy of the design of this flower and imagine the smell that emanates from it.

Consider the beauty of this rose and the One who made it. Can there be any doubt of "the existence of God?"




No comments: