Tuesday, January 15, 2008

tiny condo







First of all, I wrote a post this afternoon. Don't be fooled to think that this is the only one for today.
Secondly, to the dear reader who commented on my post this morning, thank you for your kind words. Please know that you don't need to have any prior knowledge or experience to attend that woman's Bible study you mentioned. All you need is a desire to seek and know God. He will then give you what you need to learn and grow.
Thirdly, the above pictures are of my "tiny" condo.....the one I would live in if it were just me. It has only a little over 500 square feet, but the best view in town. I decorated it in "vintage, beach, shabby chic."
Today I started packing all of my personal items as we are going to put it on the rental market for a while. It's the right thing to do but it makes me very sad.
For those who blessed us by staying, the big, old, ugly, leather recliner is leaving the condo never to return. It will be replaced with a small cafe table and chairs.
It was a good home for us when we needed to be in Savannah, now we'll let in bring us a little revenue.
Life moves on and God is good, always, in every circumstance.
Idol starts back tonight......to watch or not to watch? I probably will. until later...c




No comments: