Thursday, March 20, 2008

"i've never seen blue like that before across the sky"

We just returned from a whirlwind trip to Atlanta....the fair city that we lived in for almost eighteen years.

The ailment that besiges me has been flaring up lately and I just haven't been able to connect with the only doctor in Savannah that treats this malady.....so three months ago I made an appointment with my dear Dr. Myerson in our capital city.

He knows me and knows my past history, and he is a genuine caring individual. I was so glad to see him again....more on this later.

Yesterday I was a "woman loosed" for a couple of hours to go shopping. I bought some things for the house and for my Easter dinner that will be on Sunday. Best of all I got some great ideas for decorating.

We ate at PF Changs which is not in Savannah and is always a treat. Early to bed and to rise.

This morning the winds brought artic conditions to the area and I only had flats (no socks) and a very thin little sweater to wear on my walk to the doctor's office. I came mite near freezing to death, but did suvive to write this blog.

All went well until Dr. M put a shot the size of my head right square into my hip joint. Oh ya'll, it hurt so badly I kicked the doctor and then got a cramp in my leg to which he had to administer therapy. I also screamed.....kicking and screaming is not in my nature, but this drove me to it. I told him I was sorry............I hope he knows I meant it.

Tonight I am sad and in pain.....c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for the pain, that must be like the shots they give in the knees too. Looking forward to Sunday.
ECD