Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It blew to smithereens

I can't see how it could have done this much damage.

I had reached for something in the seat besides me when I heard a loud noise.

Being in denial, I continued to drive.

The car started to shudder and shake.

When I finally accepted the truth, I decided to pull over and see what was wrong.

This ugly sight is what I found.

I called our trusty AAA and told them I thought my tire was flat.

They were there within 20 minutes.

Now instead of going to the beach to meet with our rental agent, I will spend the morning at Savannah Tire and Rubber.

Oh, and while all this was going on Amanda called very upset and gagging over the fact that Eli had just poo-pooed in her kitchen sink during his bath.

I feel like my life is a funny farm.......but it makes for a good blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a "HIGH SPEED" blowout to me.

Anonymous said...

Cathy,

That's why we LOVE you blog! You share your love of the Lord and a big dose of "real life". I know that evey time I click on your blog, I will leave with a smile.

You are a smart girl too.......driving a Honda! Sorry to hear about your blowout. Thank heavens for AAA!

Hope your day gets better!

Margaret