Tuesday, April 1, 2008

why doesn't it just go ahead and rain?

It gets dark all around, but the sun is still shining.

There is thunder in the far distance but no lightening.

I feel the thrill inside that only appears when a storm is on the way, but it won't rain.

We need the rain for the grass to turn green and for the flowers to grow.

These are busy days for us. We both wonder what we would do if we had jobs. Much of what we do is helping others and that is a good thing. Bubba knows how to get things done and He has taught me how to follow. (it's the military influence)

Even though there are still a lot of boxes to unpack here, we are working this week down at the beach. 236 is getting a mini-facelift to go with a new rental agency.

All I could do for a while this aftenoon was sit on the deck and stare at the beauty. It always affects me like that.

We have gotten rave reviews on 321......the little vintage condo with the great view. It has bookings galore and we are glad. I just hope they are taking good care of my white sofa. I wanted to take it out, but Bubba said we couldn't get it out. It would look so good in my new house.

I was just walking around outside taking some photos and the breeze felt like silk flowing over my skin. How blessed we are to be able to experience the beauty of God's world in a gentle breeze.

The storm seems to have passed on by...............there's another chance tomorrow.

Love from me to you.....

No comments: